- Keratin amino acids, the primary building blocks of hair, penetrate the hair shaft, bonding, repairing and smoothing while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma
- Silk amino acids – provide additional strength, elasticity and shine
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that contains Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids to nourish and repair
- Shea butter –super rich and creamy smoothes, moisturizes and conditions
- Superfruit complex – a blend of superfruits including acai and goji berry, pomegranate and mangosteen fruit that offer extreme antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins to further promote hair and scalp health.
Keratin penetrates the hair cuticle and bonds to the brittle, broken scales helping to restore strength and moisture, and repair the hair while also preventing further damage.